The health and safety of our customers and employees is our #1 priority.
A La Mode is committed to maintaining the highest cleanliness standards, and we comply with the guidelines established by health and governmental authorities. We are limiting the number of people in the shop and ask that everyone follow the physical distancing measures. Following Provincial Health Authority orders, face masks or coverings are required to be worn in the shop.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation when visiting A La Mode. Here is what we are doing to ensure your safety and make your shopping experience with us enjoyable:
- We are open for business Tuesday to Saturday, 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Consignment intake is by appointment. Please call the store at 250-592-1116 during business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Clothing will be quarantined in the back for 24 hours & steamed prior to being offered for sale. Shoes & bags will be sanitized as per usual.
- Masks are mandatory upon entry as is the use of hand sanitizer.
- Social distancing measures in the shop.
- Clothes that have been tried on but not purchased will be quarantined in the back for 24 hours & steamed prior to being put back on the floor.
We will be sanitizing diligently throughout the day as well as taking time after we close to clean. Your safety and the safety of our staff and families is of the utmost importance.